Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Day In The Life Of Me

Whats up viewers and readers! Today is the 14th of January and is (for thous of you that don't already know) "NEW YEAR" from the old orthodox Christians calender. Tatia's mother made all kinds of food + snacks for the occasion like homemade pizza, pigs in a blanket and all kinds of sweets! I woke up really late, because for some reason I could not get out of bed this morning.

Anyway I eventually got up ate hung out with the family and what not, and am now currently posting for you guys. For thous of you that watch my videos on YouTube and come here to see my BLOG, I was wondering if you guys would be so kind as to SUBSCRIBE to my channel it really helps me, and also gives me that much more motivation to want to make "NEW" videos! And for thous that read my vlog and watch my videos from the links in my posts, Iwas wondering if you would shoot over to YouTube and "Thumbs Up" the videos for me and maybe SUBSCRIBE as well! :)) "THANKS"

Aright enough of making this post sound like a commercial, about January 1st the original New Year. I have video footage, but just can't really figure out how I want to edit it together. I am really leaning towards doing kind of a news type vlog and talk about the individual clips that way but IDK??! Leave me a comment if any of you have a suggestion! :))

But that's gonna be it for now until next time. Be sure to check out my new video......................

Also Be sure to click the link and "Thumbs Up" from there!

2 comments:

  1. Hey welcome to my country!

    I read your wife's blog since I don't even remember. :)) good luck.

    Now you should learn georgian :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just found your blog from tatia's post. I think you guys have an excellent blogging skills :) enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete