Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Got -R- Done

Finally edited and upload the Christmas cookie video! But let me tell you, it was not "EASY"! First off Lucas stayed home from kindergarten, because he was feeling sick along with his mommy! So I was busy with them. After they had taken a nap Lucas was feeling better and one of Tatia's English students came for class!

So I got to work on the video, and that is where the day really started sliding. I was a little more than half way done and the laptop started acting up, making Sony Vegas none responsive! So I had to restart the laptop and do all the work over again. I had to do this 3 times b4 I Started saving my progress little by little! Tho still that was not working, and @ this point I was about to commit murder! (I didn't dont worry) :))

What I did do is start moving all our important programs and files to our external HDD, so Tatia could re-install Widows 7. After getting everything moved of the laptop I thought why not give the video one last try b4 the new installation! And OMG it worked, I saved project as "27" times  all together (LMFAO) in case it might still become unresponsive. We Got -R- Done tho Yahhhh! :)) Granted it is 4:30 in the morning (LMFAO AGAIN) So I "HOPE" you all enjoy IT!!!!

Last thing for tonight, well this morning is the pictures from Luka's Christmas program, here they are..............



Oh P.S. I almost forgot the video......... 
Also Click this link and "LIKE" the video for me!
        

No comments:

Post a Comment