Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Another Day, Another Experience

Well the family and I, all woke up very early today. We went to church to morn the death of my father-in-laws mother! It was a good experience, because I have never done something like that. And to me you should always remember those you have lost @ least once a year!

Afterwards Tatia & I, took little Lucas to school for his Christmas program! :)) It was fun, all the kids were dancing and got a gift from "Santa Clause" (wink wink). Lucas however was being a little shy and didn't partake in much but he was still cute, because his amazing mother modified his tuxedo to look all Christmas'e!

Then after that we went and had a huge lunch with a ton of Tatia & I's family. We had no meat, because Georgians are on a 40 day fast right now, but we still had great food and got to drink wine, and say toasts!

I have already made a video for the Christmas cookies I promised but have not done anything with it yet being that we been super busy the last few days and because I am dealing with a cold. But tomorrow I will edit/upload it for you all to see along with some pictures of Lucas's Christmas Program! :)) OHHH And one last thing I am so excited because my in-laws are going to Tbilisi tomorrow morning for business, and while they are there, they are going to pick up my NEW TRI-POD from usa2georgia!!! YESSS :)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment