Friday, December 23, 2011

The Beginning

Gamarjoba or in English Hello! My name is Trendon James Johnson, I am an American living in Georgia. In Akhaltsikhe to be exact. This is going to be my first Vlog/Blog that i have ever attempted so I apologize if it  sucks out of the gate! But we will give it a shot. I have tried Vlogs in the past and have not succeeded. Hopefully this time around it will stick. Anyway I will occasionally blog a post but, I am really going to try and do mostly Vlogs. Now a little about me I was born February 18th, 1989 in Austin MN @ Austin Medical Center. I lived there for 21 years of my life.


I was married to my beautiful wife Tatia on February 14th, 2010 and had our first child Lucas Alec Johnson on July 8th, 2010. In September 2011 we as a family decided to move to New York city, being that the economy in MN and almost everywhere else was falling apart. After trying NYC out for a few months we decide that coming to Georgia would be in our best interest being that the cost of living here is much much cheaper!


We have been here for about 2 months now and are doing great! My wife and I are both working and our 1 1/2 year old son attends kindergarten every Monday through Friday. In the summer of 2012 me, my wife, and her father plan on taking a Euro-trip flying to Amsterdam then buying a new car and driving it back! Anyway as of right now I am currently waiting for my new tri-pod to come to Tibilisi from Amazon.com on December 28th, so stay tuned for my first Vlog, and maybe a few more Blog posts!

2 comments:

  1. we r glad to see u here :) wish u have a nice trip to Europe.
    Tamo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Trendon. Nice to hear from you. I'm following Tatia's blog since... I do not remember :)) Welcome to Georgia, welcome to our blogging community. Hope to hear many many interesting stories. :)

    blogroll.ge is a Georgian blog portal, once you register there, your'll reach more than 800 readers. your posts will automatically appear on the website. here is also FaceBook page of Georgian bloggers with over 700 members: https://www.facebook.com/groups/geobloggers/
    You need to join group and then copy-paste post links there. good luck :)

    ReplyDelete