Saturday, December 24, 2011

American Christmas

Hello... to the new people that will read my blog, and to those that have read my first post already! :) Today is December 24th, 2011. My wife directed a holiday art concert today, which was cool! So that had gotten me kinda feeling in the Christmas spirit. I was going to make cookies today but since I am used to doing this every year for xmas eve and things are a little different over here I cant seem to get motivated or I guess fully into the spirit!?!?

Here in Georgia they celebrate certain holidays differently and also different holidays all together. For ex. as I said for me today its, xmas eve and of course tomorrow will be (American) xmas, but here they don't do anything for xmas eve, or xmas. They do there type of xmas on New Years along with there new years celebrations.

So in short they do it all in one shot, a huge NEW YEAR BLOW OUT!! Which is totally fine with me because I love experiencing new things! But I will say it is a little idk weird I guess? Anyway I am really thinking that I am going to make my first Vlog either later tonight or tomorrow because I am kinda feeling it (I think) :P

                                                             MERRY (American) CHRISTMAS lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment