Sunday, December 25, 2011

HoHoHo Merry Christmas

HoHoHo... Its Christmas, Yeaaaaa! Woke up this morning with a sore scratchy throat. So I just been PJ'n around the house all day. I am waiting for my Trendonruli (Khachapuri) to finish cooking so I can "EAT IT" yummm!! Also I had mentioned that I was going to either do my first Vlog last night or today without my tripod, and I did it! I edited it with my new video software Sony Vegas!

I love this software! I usally edit with CyberLink 8, but I been hearing a lot of hype about it and seen many videos edited by Sony Vegas so I downloaded it! Granted it is a much more difficult program to get use to but I'll get there! Anyway I am going to make the Christmas cookies I have been talking about for sure tonight, because I am really feeling the spirit today! :))

Alright so thats it for now. Please be sure to check out my "First Fresh New Vlog #1" because there will be many more to come!


Also Click this link and "LIKE" the video for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment